[ROVERNET - UK] Model P6's

keith jones keiths46 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 22:39:34 BST 2005

Recently at a swap meet here in the UK I came across a
guy selling a handbuilt model of the P6 Series 1, he
wanted more than I was able to pay for it, but
disclose to me the name of the producer and told me it
was also available as a DIY kit. I found their web
site and checked them out, they do a number of
versions including Federal cars with Rally cars to
come. If anyone wants their details feel free to email
me at keiths46 at yahoo.com. I would paste their web
details here but not how that would go down with list
members

Keith