[ROVERNET - UK] BW 35

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 23:32:39 BST 2005

Agree. Brought my BW35 in to an independent trans shop. Owner, standing on
immaculate gray floor, said "BW35". Leave it with me.  No paperwork, didn't
even know my name. (In Shreveport, Louisiana. Did know I was in USAF.) 5days
and $400 later it was completely overhauled. Sat 5 years unused, finally
fired up engine. BW35 performs flawlessly, no adjustments needed. Wish I
could say same for engine...