[ROVERNET - UK] P6 front shock bushing replacement

A.G. Opstal van agOpstal at poelmann.nl
Mon Oct 17 08:35:32 BST 2005

I would strongly advise AVO's.
http://www.avouk.com/

These are double adjustable from the outside,
not more costly than KONI"s which btw are Dutch
and not German.
Koni's are fine shocks for normal cars but
less then useless on the front of the P6 on behalf
of the reversed way the frontshocks work and because
the front Koni's are conventional shockers.

Regards,
Lex van Opstal.