[ROVERNET - UK] P6 front shock bushing replacement

Tom Total tom-total at gmx.de
Sat Oct 15 23:40:41 BST 2005

Hi Damien,

in Germany we have several companies that manufacture shock absorbers. Two
of them (with high reputation) are Koni and Bilstein:
Look:

www.koni.de (www.koni.com does not seem to work at the moment) and
www.bilstein.de (Could not find shock abs for P6 on their pages)

The Koni part numbers for the P6 are

80-1666 (front axle) and
80-1667 (rear axle).

Another company you may try is Monroe (don't know where they are located).
I recently changed the rear shock absorbers at my P6 3500 and took
Armstrong's; they were not too expensive and they work well.

I wish you lots of success.

Many regards,
Tom.