[ROVERNET - UK] BW 35

Tom Total tom-total at gmx.de
Sat Oct 15 10:41:20 BST 2005

Hello altogether,

my name is Thomas Kroll and I am new to this mailing list. I am a Rover P6
enthusiat from Germany and I own two-and-a-half P6s:
one 3500 auto RHD in Mexico brown from 1972,
one 2000TC manual, LHD in white from 1969
and one bodyshell of a 2000TC from 1973 which shall become a complete car
again one fine day....

In the near future I am going to overhaul the BW 35 auto box of my 3500.
Since it is very difficult to obtain any parts - I may probably in need of -
in Germany, I'd like to ask if anybody knows any sources in GB, the USA,
Canada, Australia or elsewhere.

Many thanks in advance,
Tom.