[ROVERNET - UK] Re: 1967 Rover TC 2000 For Sale on eBay

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 8 20:57:30 BST 2005

Al this one, form what I tell form the photos, is a bit on the rough side.
I looks like it would take about an additional $2500 or more to make it a
NICE car.  To make like your car would take about $5000 or more.  Opening
bid should have been around $1750 or so.  By the way this one was on ebay
before by the same seller and did not sell.  jb