[ROVERNET - UK] P5B Coupe on Tv

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Sat Oct 8 20:51:55 BST 2005

Hi Folks
             I was just surprised while watching TV to see a Rover featured.
The channel was "Driving TV" and they featured a 1969 P5B Coupe RHD, the
British license plate was BLW 818H. a very beautiful car indeed. They also
stated that the new Chrysler 300 was modeled on the Rover, its funny because
I mentioned on the net some time ago the the 300 reminded me of a P5, the
high waist line small windows. Nice to think I'm that perceptive!!!!
Does anyone know this car?? I believe its located  here in North America, it
was driving  on the right side of the road
Regards  Ben

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3