[ROVERNET - UK] 2000 and 3500 similarities and differences

George Phelps mrpink703 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 20:07:04 GMT 2005

Hello to all. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I now
have several 2000TCs and I was wondering, if I got a
3500 just how much of these cars could I transfer
over? I know the body panels would go and lots of the
interior, but in particular, could I transfer over the
air conditioning from the 2000? I assume of course,
the compressor bracket would not make the switch, but
what about the rest? Also, I thought I saw somewhere
that the brake booster etc. were different, is this
true? Thanks for any help.
George
buried in P6s