R: [ROVERNET - UK] Underbody protection - Dinitrol

Ruotolo Gianluca (DD) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Mon Nov 28 12:00:21 GMT 2005

Derar Ahl,

		thanks for the Rover p6 schemes.
They're very useful.
Best regards, Gianluca.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com
[mailto:rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com] Per conto di Anders Hedelund
Larsen
Inviato: sabato 26 novembre 2005 10.17
A: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Oggetto: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Underbody protection - Dinitrol

"Interior mudguards": As I did not know the correct term, I took the one

used by the primary vendor, Lokari of Finland
http://www.lokari.fi/?s=t_sisalokasuojat&l=eng

Such are inner, underside coverings for the mudguards/wings/wheelarches.

They used to be made in aluminium, covering only the wear surfaces. For
newer cars they are made in plastic giving a full covering.

There are pictures on http://www.lokari.de/en/innenkotfluegel.php
and better ones on http://www.inderskaerme.dk/

The last one is in Danish, but shows original felt ones being replaced
with much more protecting plastic ones. Each felt one absorbs some 2
kg/4 pounds of water in rainy weather.

Let that be salt water during a couple of Danish or Scottish winter
months and you have a prime rust area.

..ahl