[ROVERNET - UK] Scott's Old Auto Rubber

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Wed Nov 16 23:45:34 GMT 2005

?? No idea where that came from, yes, still in stock ready to go./ they do
not have the steel inside them, but that only caused rust anyway.
thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au