[ROVERNET - UK] Cars in Colorado

George Phelps mrpink703 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 13:38:40 GMT 2005

Hi guys.  I haven't gotten my Rover yet, but soon.
Anyway, I came across this listing on EBay and it
looked interesting, particularly to someone who lives
closer by.  No connection to me, but thought I would
pass it along.
George
Boyds, MD

Item number 8013192310
"I have eight cars, five 3500s and three 2000TCs. One
of the TCs I have had for fifteen years, the other
ten. They need major restoration. I have two pallets
of parts plus new exhaust pipes for the V8s. I want to
sell the four 3500s ($2800). They are not drivers, one
has a rebuilt engine, some are rusty, all have the
spare carrier rear deck lid. I am not selling the TCs
as that is what I wanted when I bought the cars. I
will have pictures available to anyone who wants a view."