[ROVERNET - UK] Dinitrol

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Thu Nov 10 23:19:38 GMT 2005

Slats, do you have the Texaco product part number or ID? I have a
semifriendly  salesman at Daubert Chemicals (Canadian distributor of
the Tectyl line) who I can ask.

Failing that, these questions:

Was it black, clear, slightly amber or brown in colour?

Did it dry hard, or was it waxy/firm or was it waxy/soft?

How thick was it? Was it a penetrating coating or thicker than that?

Yours
Vern

--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com