[ROVERNET - UK] Foam strip in P6 heater

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 23:43:06 GMT 2005

I concur with Vern.  I tried using the peel and stick
weather stripping but found it too dense.  The flap
wouldn't close completely and left gaps near the
hinge.  The OEM stuff is a low density foam and so the
stuff I found matched visibly and also with the "feel
test" (let's not go there ;-)

Anyway, my restored heater works as designed.

Eric