[ROVERNET - UK] Great Cars

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 02:08:28 BST 2005

Folks, I've been in contact with Michael Rose of
"Great Cars" on PBS. If you've never watched this
show, your missing out. I mentioned to him about the
Rover closing the doors and that he should do a
feature on this important British marque. He's very
interested and wanted more information and possibly
footage on the history of Rover. I may loan him my
BMIHT video I got while at the Gaydon Museum. He will
be contacting his british counterpart on information
and videos. I hope he does the piece. Will let you
know what happens.

roland
DL650
VX800