[ROVERNET - UK] Roverstocked

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Mon May 16 06:08:13 BST 2005

Gavin,

Here only the Acura is an MDX model and seats 7, The Pilot is similar, but
does seat 8. Pilot is $32-33k, Acura $38k. They have just recently now come
out with a Honda 4-door crossover pickup using the same platform.. Yes, they
are nowhere near as off-road capable as a Rangie, but reliability plus a
decent pulling capacity of 4,500 lbs. met most of my needs.  I can pull my
flatbed trailer with my 1954 MGTF on it (3,950 lbs.). Also I like having 4
wheel drive when I need it on occasion. It also gets 20-21 mpg  vs. 16 with
the Rangie. It is a very nice luxury highway vehicle with some utility use.

Slats