[ROVERNET - UK] Plain Text Test

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Thu May 5 22:35:56 BST 2005

Dennis,

That has been an ongoing problem for several years. I dropped AOL as an ISP
because the technical wizards (NOT), that I was dealing with could not tell
me how to turn of their rich text. Later, Earthlink also switched, but they
at least understood the problem and told me how to turn it off. I switched
from them for another problem. This was discussed on Rovernet at least two
or three years ago periodically. Rich Text, Enhanced Text, whatever comes
through as HTML and does not make it to this site.

Slats