[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Fw: COMPLETE ROVER 12 1936 P2 FOR SALE AT BEST OFFER OVER $2000

Ian Gilleran rovac at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 3 12:45:09 BST 2005

Principally the rot was cut out and new sills welded in + other metal and
wood replaced. There is work to complete on two door trims .It will need  a
complete respray and general mechanical refurbishment.
Wings+wire wheels sandblasted, sheradised and stored.
I will send you personally an extensive e-mail with jpegs shortly

Kind Regards

Ian Gilleran