[ROVERNET - UK] Clickety Clat

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 04:33:00 BST 2005

Hello again. One thing I neglected to mention previously was the top chain
tensioner. It is easy to forget. It has to be retracted to remove the chain.
If this wasn't done then the tensioner head falls out of the retainer and
could make a lot of noise. The second part to this is that if the tensioner
was properly retracted then it must be released again after the chain is
connected. Not meaning to be insulting, it's one of those things that is
easy to overlook.
All the best, Ron.