[ROVERNET - UK] BSF wrenches and Sockets

Bill Daddis magnet at roverclub.org
Tue Mar 29 02:33:48 BST 2005

Hi Andrew,

Snap-On Tools sell them.  Not cheap, but good quality.

You can often spot them in old tool piles at antique shows or flea
markets -- that's where I found many of mine, over the years.

There also used to be a place in Canada called "British Cycle
Supply" or some such -- Google is your friend ;-)

Cheers,

 -- Bill D.

--
Aurora, Ontario, Canada