[ROVERNET - UK] Is Rnet alive?

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 26 04:52:28 GMT 2005

I hope the Western contingent is alive and alert. . I received a call
fromPETE MURTHA, who lives near San Francisco. He is a Rover 2000TC
enthusiast, who has a 68, a 69, and a lot of parts. He just lost his
storage, and wants it all to go to a good homeHis Phone number is 650 728
3417.I don't think he wants a lot , but wants it all to go.I could use a few
things, but I am in South Florida-So I will pass this information on to
others. Could someone closer please contact him? James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale