[ROVERNET - UK] Gluing consoles

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 21 10:59:52 GMT 2005

Have you tried silicone adhesive/sealant-there are numerous brands. Also, be sure to
"degrease" the plastic with solvent that will not attack the plastic-plastics do leach
out their solvents & resins that act like grease & keep glues from sticking.I'd start
with alcohol, either methyl, ethyl, isopropyl-but not petroleum based solvents as most
will attack the plastic. Good luck.

Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta

P.S I know of a 2000TC 1969 for sale in South Carolina. It was , I believe, running
when parked. Contact me offline if anyone is interested.