[ROVERNET - UK] P5 MKIII trim question

John Stacy scyjn1 at pnc.com.au
Tue Mar 15 10:29:01 GMT 2005

Hello Peter,
As has been previously advised the Mk3 does have an "AUTOMATIC" badge on the
boot/trunk lid. It is different in print style (font?) to the Mark 2, in
that the lettering matches the style of the "MARK 111" badges, i.e. squat
with a smooth surface. The mark 2 auto badge has narrower letters, i.e. they
are tall and thin by comparison, and the bar at the base they "sit" on has a
grooved surface. Trust this helps
Regards
John