Fw: RE: Fw: [ROVERNET - UK] HELP! My Sterling's security system is hav ing a tantrum!

sspmilr at netzero.net sspmilr at netzero.net
Tue Mar 8 03:30:12 GMT 2005

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Geoff sent every thing but his e-mail address. I had a similar problem with
my
89 SL. Disconnect the negative battery terminal. Leave it off for a few
minuets.
Then reconnect it, by touching the post with the cable, it will take
several tries. touch it once & the alarm will sound & the lights will
flash, touch again and something else may happen. You wantnothing to
happen, thats the time to hook it up. I discovered this when I replaced the
battery.

                             Good Luck

                                        Wayne

of no possible service to him."