[ROVERNET - UK] archives

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 16:54:24 BST 2005

Alan,
Use this info page to get in:

However, due to a series of mailing list
hacking/hijacking and 2 server crashes, the earlier
archives were lost.

There is a smattering of archives between 1993 and
2001 at this site:

A person has to be a Yahoo mail member to read them it
seems.  Years ago someone linked the regular email to
the Yahoo group site without me knowing. Years later I
came upon the site.  It doesn't permit any
modification for some reason.

Eric

--- Alan Gale <agale at ihug.com.au> wrote:

> Can i please have a reminder of the archives site?
> Alan G.

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca