[ROVERNET - UK] Radio static???

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Sun Jul 24 17:52:33 BST 2005

Hi Eric et al
                 I need suggestions re electronic noise on my original equip
AM Radiomobile. I don't use the radio alot so its not a major problem, but
would be nice to have it working right. I have newish wires and cap and
installed the Petronix ignition system with flame thrower coil. I get a
constant click on the radio when driving, louder when accelerating. Any
ideas what suppression systems can I use with petronix etc. I know Eric has
the same system fitted to his P6 and probably has same type of radio??? any
problems in this area Eric.
                                             Regards  Ben

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3