[ROVERNET - UK] LPG P6B for sale

Gavin.Walker at csiro.au Gavin.Walker at csiro.au
Fri Jul 22 07:40:29 BST 2005

Hi everyone,
  I am going to be moving house soon and, despite having more space at
the new house, the wife has asked for some rationalisation.  That means
move some bodies.

It's time to move the P6B on, leaving me with two projects (bodies), the
SD1 and the 2000.  Information on the car and the LPG conversion can be
found at http://geocities.com/gavnh04

If anyone is interested I'm also trying to get rid of
  - AUS$300, a reconditioned P6B brake booster AUS$300
  - AUS$700, 4 ding free, series one, P6, door shells, in primer, with
associated on-door seals.

Thanks

Gavin Walker
Canberra, Australia