[ROVERNET - UK] My new Rover

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Jul 17 15:11:22 BST 2005

Steve..

 I have to give you credit !! That man was very fortunate to have done that
to your car...not mine !!
 Being handicapped does not give liscence to stupidity or complete disregard
of others property.
 I would have been as friendly as possible while ensuring that he at least
pay to have the damage repaired.
   .
I may be alone on this one...but that's my 2 cents .. :)

Regards

Dennis