[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Transmission rebuild?

Christopher Smith csmith at ssl.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 15 19:01:56 BST 2005

Thanks geff? or is it Julie ...
Actually 400$ seems like a pretty nice price to me. Ive only called 2
shops so far but they all seem to be hovering around $1200 and they
all seem slightly annoyed at the prospect of rebuilding my 1970
transmission. I guess Ill buckle down and do some more calling to see
what I can dig up in the area. I wonder how much it costs to ship a
transmission about.

Chris