[ROVERNET - UK] Alvin's SD1(s) Parts Sales

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 14:55:27 BST 2005

Correction on Alvin's phone number;  the area code should be 323, not 232.
Also the number is one digit off from the one that I have for Alvin.  Before
posting another phone number for him, I will call Alvin to see if this is in
error or he has a second line that is just one number different.

I have seen Alvin's car collection and in fact am helping Chris Devlin
retrieve a Mk II from Alvin this weekend.  He has a lot of cars that seem to
be rust free but are in various stages of not running.  He would be a good
source for parts, especially for SD1 models.  If anyone would like me to
look for specific parts, please let me know before Saturday and I will
assess condition while at Alvin's.

Tom