[ROVERNET - UK] Exhaust System

steve manwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:26:34 BST 2005

Warren,

Malcolm Ives at Double S Exhaust in British Columbia stocks or imports 2000TC exhaust systems in stainless, so I expect he has or can can get 3500S systems too.   http://www.doublesexhaust.com/
1-888-368-2537.  They are the North American retailer for Double S in England:
http://www.stainlesssteelexhausts.co.uk/

I do not (yet) have direct experience with a Double S system, but others on this list do.  I need to order a system for the P4 100 before long...

Ruth at ABC or Dermot Harvey might have systems in stock too.

Stainless systems are available from several sources in the UK, but the shipping would be very expensive.

--Steve Manwell