[ROVERNET - UK] thristy P5????

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 02:04:09 BST 2005

Ben,

I actually want to make 104. There is a formula involved. I am just stubborn
enough to make it too! You are also correct in that I need that much time to
finish my projects. If I took time out to get organized it may take even
longer. If I organized I wouldn't be able to find anything! I had a friend
come over to help me organize my garage once. His methods and mine are
completely different. I keep finding things in strange places that I would
never have considered for the item.

You didn't respond to the 5BX program bit. Remember the RCAF Basic Five
Exercises?

Slats