[ROVERNET - UK] Rovers for sale in the U.S.A.

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 03:27:25 BST 2005

If you really want a comparison, check the values, $$,$$$! Mundane tractors
are expensive. I have yet to see a Rover priced as high as the price I paid
for my 54 MGTF thirteen years ago. Of course it has appreciated nicely since
then also. I was offered $3,000 more than I paid three weeks after I got it.

Slats