[ROVERNET - UK] Too hot to idle

Damien koffee at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jul 4 23:31:49 BST 2005

I have had this problem or similar and what seemed to fix it was blowing out
the return line from the carbies to the fuel tank. This can get blocked with
little bits of crud and the fuel does not return fast enough and you get
small vapour lock or such. Just disconnect the line at the carby and blow
compressed air through

Thanks

Damien