[ROVERNET - UK] P3 Big end bearings

Malcolm Campbell. mcampbell at wave.co.nz
Mon Jan 31 20:12:46 GMT 2005

Hi,
I have recently bought a 2000 Rover 45 and am concerned that while holding
in drive the car wants to
pull-- like a horse chafing at the bit.

Can someone advise me if that is normal for the type of drive or can it be
adjusted out or if it is a serious
defect.

I note from the manual that the car should be moved into neutral while
waiting in traffic.

Thanks for any advise

Malcolm Campbell