[ROVERNET - UK] Radiator Cap for P3

Stewart Devlin gsdevlin at globalnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 23:41:07 GMT 2005

Hi,

The original radiators on P2 and P3 cars are not threaded, the cap fit by a
quarter turn using the 'fingers'.  The Viking's head was an optional extra
on P3s, it is listed in the parts list.  Both the head and suitable caps are
normally available from Mike Couldry, at least, that's where I got both mine
from.

Stewart Devlin
1949 P3 75
1934 10 6-light