[ROVERNET - UK] P5 3L air conditioning

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 26 06:39:20 GMT 2005

Please visit my ebay store(Old English Motor Company). I am selling New Old
Stock 1960's , AC evaporators, virtually identical in appearance to the rare
Factory Option P5B in dash evaporators, but witha better blower, for $150. I
show a photo of the factory unit in my ad. I have aP5B with the factory
unit, and can provide photos of the rest of the system. My evaporator uses a
blower on the left side, instead of behind and below, like the factory
unit.On a LHD car, this blower would take up part of the glovebox. To use it
in a RHD car, involves slight modifications; I will check with the
ex-Coolaire AC dealer, whose attic I found this in, and advise. Please
contact me at  jaguru at bellsouth.net, if interested. I can also advise on
other Rover AC questions, including adapters for rotary compressors, other
NOS evaporators, heavy duty generators,Lead Foam Sound /heat deadening
material etc. etc. James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.