[ROVERNET - UK] Reposted message re: 3500 S for sale

alex allan capri01 at telus.net
Fri Jan 14 14:16:23 GMT 2005

This was posted the other day by I believe, one 1970 3500s
in Michigan. I mailed the address at the bottom, but no reply
Is this car still for sale?

Hello all,
   I have decided to thin out my cars, and one of them
that is looking for a new home is my 1970 3500S. Nice,
clean, good running car with no rust or filler at all
and a very nice interior.Less than 60K miles. New
tires, battery etc. Needs a repaint, by most peoples
standards. Non working A/C. Additional details upon
request. Looking for around $2750, well below my
investment. May deliver for reasonable fee within 400
miles of my Michigan home. Photos can be seen at:
<http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/possumjim/roverfront.jpg>

and also at

<http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/possumjim/roverrear.jpg>

Additional photos available.

If interested, you may contact me directly at:
Zest700 at aol.com

Regards, Greg Wood

=====
Webmaster & Magazine Editor: