[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rover P2

Stephen Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Fri Jan 7 03:16:14 GMT 2005

Just joined the Rover Sports Register.
Every RSR member I have spoken with details the value of membership in
this club so I finally bit the bullet.
It is a good day.

In case anyone is thinking of bidding on that "Rover" turbine, Ian
Glass of the Register says the following...

"The Rover turbine advertised recently on Ebay is a con! There are
loads of them about (three just down the road from me), and were used
for fire pumps, university technical kits, complete with dyno (which
this one obviously is), as well as for auxiliary power on Vulcans.
Going rate over here for a complete one is about £300! If he gets
12,000 dollars I'll start exporting! "

Regards,
Stephen Beer