[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rover P2

ikke nie rover1000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 22:01:17 GMT 2005

Hi Marc,

belgacom.net sounds very Belgian to me.  Who did you buy your LHD from?
Claude Bernard?

I bought my 16 LHD dismantled so would appreciate being able to have a look
at yours.  I live in Antwerpen.

The other is a 1947 12 Tourer, also bought dismantled.

Mike Couldry is not only a great source but also a trustworthy Rover-friend,
very trustworthy

Looking forward to your reply,

Yves