[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S ignition coil

Koffee koffee at iprimus.com.au
Wed Jan 5 11:28:26 GMT 2005

I have just used Bosch GT40R coils in all my P6's and have had no problems
with them and in my experience this is rare for Bosch ignigion parts. But
the problem to me sounds like the condensor. I had similar problem with a
Austin 1800 (Damn they were fine cars) i had and i replaced the bosch
condensor which was only 2 weeks old with a new Bosch condensor and that
lasted two days. So i replaced them with a Lucas brand condensor and no
problems.

Hope this was of some help

Damien