[ROVERNET - UK] P6- roof insulation query

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Mon Jan 3 20:07:41 GMT 2005

Peter:

I agree with Eric , there really isn't much room so his between the
bows approach will work best i think.

If you live in the sun and you are looking for heat control, a layer
of heavy aluminum foil, most polished side towards the roof and spot
glued in a few places, will save you a couple of degrees inside the
car in the blazing sun, and slow the time it will take to warm up
sitting closed in the sun.

Yours
Vern