[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Quarts into pint pots

Mike Shaddick mikshdik at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jan 2 22:14:30 GMT 2005

 http://www.geocities.com/mike_shaddick/index.htm

 http://www.geocities.com/mike_shaddick/next.htm

This shows (sort of) how I crammed  inertia reel belts into the P6.  The
one in the middle of the back seat was only, I thought,, for a small child.
Now that my daughters are huge, it is still possible to cram them in.  Took
the belt covers off the reel blocks for the photos, which were snapped by
daughter Dale.  You can't see properly the reinforcing plates under the
rear shelf.  The purple prose is also Dale's.

kanjane