[ROVERNET - UK] "Clink-Tink"

rogerdm at iprimus.com.au rogerdm at iprimus.com.au
Sat Jan 1 21:59:59 GMT 2005

Hi Alan,

How is it going finding the noise,

Lets us know because I believe the rovernet should be, among many other things,
useful for members.  If help is not helpful then we need to refine our contributions.
 The results obtained from suggestions from many members also increases our
collective memory and knowledge about what goes wrong with rovers.

Cheers

roger