[ROVERNET - UK] A/C Compressor

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 28 01:29:48 GMT 2005

I just discovered the (upper)MKX condensor, wrapped in a box, marked MKX
Condensor. Is what I sent you an AC Condensor, or is it an oil cooler(Does
it have fittings, or push-on ends.? I have been putting a P6 system
together; obviously I must have sent the wrong part, by accident; I'm trying
to determine what I sent you.-whether I sent you the condensor for that. If
it is an oil or transmission cooler; keepit. If it is the P6 condensor, I
would need that.Could you send me a photo? James.