[ROVERNET - UK] Still Blow'in Steam (for Steve Lawrence)

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Sun Feb 27 21:17:10 GMT 2005

It sounds more like the oil from the top of the bores (assuming you oiled
everything well prior to assembly).  Like, if it is happening once engine is
up to stable temperature for 10 min, and the outside air temp is above 50F
it is not likely to be moisture.  If the air temp is Low, then it is just
normal condensate - water is a normal product of combustion.

PVS