[ROVERNET - UK] Engine number

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Thu Feb 24 22:56:59 GMT 2005

No problems, you will also note this engine has a lower compression ratio
and also has a lip rear main oil seal instead of the rope type.
Thankyou,
Scott.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
Melbourne,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)