[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet still alive?

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 16:14:33 GMT 2005

--- NOBLIOUS at aol.com wrote:

> Hi Ray. In response to your "Is Rovernet still
> alive?" question, I would say barely. For most part
> I have stopped posting to the list because I rarely
> get responses to the questions I ask (I'm a fairly
> new P6B owner).

Writing as a 4 cylinder 2000 owner, I should remind
some members of the list that some of us are mainly
familiar with our Rover car of choice and could not
help answer questions particular to another Rover
variation.

I have answered questions that involve the P6 and P6B
where they are similar. Having said that, I remembered
that the series 2 Rovers were not formally imported
into my country anyway so there are still more
differences.

The paucity of answers to some P6B may be attributed
to some of those owners being on holiday or otherwise
not reading requests.

There is an archive that can be searched by subject or
thread which may help.  However, due to attacks of
SPAM and then 2 server crashes, the archives only go
back to June 2004.

Good luck, otherwise.

If you are concerned that the Rovernet has crashed,
send a test message.  If you can read it - the list is
functioning.

Eric

=====
Webmaster & Magazine Editor: