[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet still alive?

Ray Wilkins raywilk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 11:43:05 GMT 2005

same before the oil and filter change. The funny thing
is that it could have been like that for ages and I
hadn't noticed. When driving and having the hands in
the  10 to 2 position, the left hand obscures the oil
pressure gauge but once you notice something you are
always aware of it from then on.

Cheers,

Ray