[ROVERNET - UK] P6 oil pump

Paul Smith vmi2148 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 14 08:11:22 GMT 2005

Ok.
1.  Alternator is in.  Works wonderfully.
2.  Speedo is functional.  It had seized, so the output of the rightangle
was Stopped, input kept turning.  Dismantled cluster, lubricated speedo.
That's the short version...
3.  Replaced sender for oil pressure, all ok.
4.  Brake master died in the interim.  That has turned in to a horrible
saga.  Basically the pipes on the SC won't seal in the master out of the
TC...

PVS