[ROVERNET - UK] A slow death

Koffee koffee at iprimus.com.au
Sat Feb 5 22:40:06 GMT 2005

Well this may seem strange suggestion but if you have access to a compressor
disconnect the fuel return line,(from the Carbies to the fuel tank) at the
carbie and blow compressed air back through it as it get blocked slightly
and the return flow is reduced therefore the fuel get hot
Might not cure it but wont hurt

Damien